IT Project Manager
About the position
Our product team is looking for a new, talented, and enthusiastic colleague who takes challenges head on. You will work alongside the development team and will lead and coordinate IT projects related to our R&D projects, global client infrastructure as well as our devops activities. In other words, we are looking for someone who uses his talents to deliver challenging projects in a complex and ever-changing environment.
- You organize and closely follow several projects
- You define and structure the needs
- You identify and manage the risks
- You list, plan, and prioritize the tasks to be performed
- You manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently
- You coordinate the tasks within the relevant teams
- You manage internal and partner relationships during the entire project from the briefing up to the aftercare phases.
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, you solve multi-faceted issues.
- If required, you support the project team to successfully deliver on time.
- At the end of the project, you ensure a handover to the operational teams via training and/or documentation.
- You bring your industry standard expertise and level up your colleagues’ profile.
What we are looking for
- You have a master/bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
- You have a certification or relevant experience in project management methods (Prince2, PMI, Agile…).
- The web or software development industry is familiar to you? That’s a plus!
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills.
What do we offer
- An open minded culture where people attach great importance to the well-being of people
- Room to think outside the box and to contribute to change
- Hip and modern working environment where you can develop yourself
- An innovative driven team with unique products
- Flexible home-work balance
- Competitive salary package
- And the best coffee… what else!