About the position
As a front-end developer at Audience Advantage, you will work with our team on cutting edge and creative projects for well known national and international brands. We are looking for a team player who can connect to our team, help evolve our existing expertise and who has a large passion for his/her knowledge area. Continously monitoring the latest trends, we believe in true innovation and are not afraid to take on daring challenges, you too? Our technology stack consists mainly of node.js, vue.js and typescript, but we look first off at your needs and goals and create a plan of approach which will help you build your career!
- You’ll be engaged for our national or international customers to develop jaw dropping interactives and content apps.
- You analyze, estimate, develop, test and integrate dynamic modules, apps and animations.
- You closely collaborate with our product team on engine, platform updates and product releases.
- You maintain close contact with customer success to update, maintain and improve customer apps
- You will also work in close contact with our design and account teams to assist in brainstorms and define solutions for our clients.
What we are looking for
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in front-end development
- You have experience in defining an architecture for a JS based headless framework (focus on Vue.JS)
- You have the required UX/UI skillset
- You are aware of Agile development methodologies
- You are passionate, analytical and accurate
- You are able to provide trustworthy estimations
- You are result driven and you can handle tight deadlines with an eye for quality
- You’re passionate about design, front-end development and web, but also a team player who enjoys having fun with your colleagues
- Experience in typescript
- UI/UX skills
What do we offer
- An open minded culture where people attach great importance to the well-being of people
- Room to think outside the box and to contribute to change
- Hip and modern working environment where you can develop yourself
- An innovative driven team with unique products
- Flexible home-work balance
- Competitive salary package
- And the best coffee… what else!